🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Poor Customer Support
Page options
e1dad129
Community Member

Poor Customer Support

It's been almost 2 hours that I have been trying to find a way to connect to customer support. It takes me to a chatbot. It really pisses me off with all the unnecessary questions. Even after answering them, it did not connect me to an agent. I am asking for a refund for my agency membership, but nothing is working here.

2 REPLIES 2
imranjan46
Community Member

Hi Fnu,

It's true that creating a support ticket on Upwork can be challenging after the introduction of the chatbot. However, once you understand the process, you can create a support ticket within 5 minutes.

Follow these steps to create a support ticket where a human will reply to you within 24 hours:

1. Chat with the chatbot and write, "I want to create a support ticket."
  2. It will ask you to describe your issue.
  3. Write, "I have a problem processing payment; I'm unable to process payment as it shows an error with my payment methods." (Note: this is dummy text I tried).
  4. You will receive a reply: "Got it. Let me see what we can do to help you out. How would you like to contact us?" with two buttons: "Chat with us" and "Create a ticket."
  5. Click on "Create a ticket."
  6. Then, you will be required to:
    • Select a reason from the dropdown menu.
    • Give a subject to your reason.
    • Send the ticket.
  7. You will be asked to describe your issue as thoroughly as possible.
    • Describe your issue.
  8. You will be asked to attach any images that will help support understand your problem. If you have any, please submit them.
  9. Create the ticket.

That's all. You can create a ticket with the help of the bot as well.

I hope this helps you to create a support ticket.

Regards,
Imran

JoanneP

Hi Fnu,

We can confirm that you have successfully submitted a support ticket, and one of our agents has already responded. You may check it here

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths