🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Postman Skill Bug: Inserting it on Profil...
Page options
zm_khan
Community Member

Postman Skill Bug: Inserting it on Profile Hangs the Web Page

Dear Team,

I want to add the Postman skill to the Other skills section of my profile. Whenever I try to insert it (regardless of browser either on the laptop or mobile), the web page gets hung. If I try to add something else, everything is fine but in the case of Postman, the webpage becomes frozen. There seems to be a bug that might need investigation.

I would request the concerned personnel to kindly look into this matter as soon as possible.

Waiting for a quick response.

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Zujaj,

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
zm_khan
Community Member

I've tried it on Firefox Developer InPrivate Mode, but still no luck. Attached snapshots for your reference.

Hi Zujaj,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it looks like you followed up with our team on your ticket and shared that issue is now resolved. Could you please clarify if you need further assistance? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
581b72a1
Community Member

I cant add or edit tags in my skills tags section,

581b72a1_0-1675460566012.png

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
zm_khan
Community Member

Thank you very much for your assistance. The issue got resolved by clearing the cookies using this link and restarting my laptop. Apologize, I couldn't respond back sooner because I've been sick for the last three days.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths