🐈
» Forums » Support » Profile No Longer Available
Page options
82cbe40f
Community Member

Profile No Longer Available

Hi Upwork Team,

My profile is no longer available. I'm able to send and receive messages and submit proposals but when I click on my profile. The screen will appear and it shows your profile is no longer available. Kindly investigate the problem and resolve it as soon as possible. This is affecting my profile and invites please resolve this issue

Thanks & Regards

Usama Malik

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Usama, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and are now being assisted by one of our agents. If you wish to update the team with new information, I highly suggest that you post it on the ticket thread.  

You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
82cbe40f
Community Member

Hi Annie, 

First of all thank you so much for your response. I wasn't getting any response from the ticket that's why I have approached to the upwork forum. If they are already investigating the problem that's great and can you tell me how long it'll take to resolve the issue. Because I'm facing this issue for more than two days 

Thanks & Regard

Usama Malik

Hi Usama,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths