🐈
» Forums » Support » Profile earnings hidden, for this on hold tic...
Page options
muhammadjaved84
Community Member

Profile earnings hidden, for this on hold ticked was changed to solved without any response.

Please refer ticket#34453022, which I created on March 25, 2022. on of your event replied:

"It appears that your issue is more complex, so I have escalated your issue to our Technical Support Team for further assistance. I will be sending you a reply as soon as I receive an update. I have set the status of your ticket to "on-hold," but you do not need to provide additional information at this time."

But it is too long since no answer got from him nor has the issue resolved. But one change I saw today, is just ticket status is changed to solved. But everything is there.

1. My issue is when I go to visit my profile (anonymously without logging in), my earnings are hidden it shows Private earnings. In each project and also total earnings. This is a special privilege for "Plus" to hide earnings. But I am not plus this time. Why my earning is hidden? Even no job is private there. 

2. Also, let me know why the above ticket was changed to solved without further response?
3. Why I can not see to submit a Support ticket today? But in past I have submitted ticked directly.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad,

I've followed up with the team and one of the Customer Support team members will be getting in contact with you to assist you further with your concern via a support ticket.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Muhammad,

It appears that your issue is more complex, so I have escalated your issue to our Technical Support Team for further assistance. I will be sending you a reply as soon as I receive an update.

~ Arjay
Upwork
muhammadjaved84
Community Member

You are right. But my question is "Why it is not showing while you are looking profile anonymously like without logging in". Is it correct OR any issue with my account?
And if this is correct and without logging in it will not be showing. Then why do we say this is a special privilege for Plus members to hide their earnings. Even it is already hidden in my case without a Plus membership.
Please can you clear it more?

Thank you

Hi Muhammad,

I've followed up with the team and one of the Customer Support team members will be getting in contact with you to assist you further with your concern via a support ticket.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths