🐈
» Forums » Support » Project catalog status should be updated?
Page options
j_neighbors
Community Member

Project catalog status should be updated?

My project catalog item was declined, and I was asked to make changes. I made the changes a week ago. The status still says "Changes Needed" with the same detailed explanation as it originally had. I have been waiting for the review team to reevaluate it, but I am afraid the status message prevents them from realizing I removed the offending content. 

Jennifer Neighbors
Microsoft Access Designer and Developer
My profile
4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Jennifer,

I've reached out directly to the team handling the review and submitted a follow-up on your Project Catalog submission status. I'll update this thread with more information whenever I receive a response from the team.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I still haven't received any update regarding the notice that changes need to be made. It has been three weeks since I removed the offending content, but the notice is still there, mentioning the items (sample data) that were originally considered inappropriate. I want to clarify that there is no longer any sample data in the screenshots of the gallery images. If there are any other changes that need to be made, please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Jennifer Neighbors
Microsoft Access Designer and Developer
My profile

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Jennifer,

We're still waiting for a response from the team with the status of your Project. Please be assured that we will notify you when we have finished reviewing. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

**Edited to Update Information**

I just received a response from the team, and they confirmed that the project was not submitted for review after the changes were made. Please make sure to resubmit your project once you're done with the changes so that the team can have it reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
spectralua
Community Member

My projects was approved within 2 months. It was before all freelancers started to submit own projects. So it will take more now. Keep eye at email, all updates there. You will see update in some way as reject\edit request.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths