🐈
» Forums » Support » Projects Pending Approval
Page options
souravkamboj777
Community Member

Projects Pending Approval

Hello Team I had submitted 4 projects and all are pending can you please check and help me to get it approved as soon as possible first project was submitted almost a month ago i.e Apr 29, 2024. I will be very thankful to you for this, I have checked other posts on forum and camed to know it usually takes 4-5 days to get approved. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
imranjan46
Community Member

Hi Souravjeet,

It sounds like it's taking a long time for your project catalog to get approved. One month is definitely longer than usual. Here are a couple of things you can do:

• Contact Upwork Support: They can check on the status of your projects and see if there's anything you need to fix.
  • Complete Your Profile: Make sure your Upwork profile is 100% complete. This will help your proposals get approved faster.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
imranjan46
Community Member

Hi Souravjeet,

It sounds like it's taking a long time for your project catalog to get approved. One month is definitely longer than usual. Here are a couple of things you can do:

• Contact Upwork Support: They can check on the status of your projects and see if there's anything you need to fix.
  • Complete Your Profile: Make sure your Upwork profile is 100% complete. This will help your proposals get approved faster.

I hope this helps!

How to open support ticket for the same please help 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths