🐈
» Forums » Support » Proposal proifle Bug
Page options
8ea2c1df
Community Member

Proposal proifle Bug

Hi,

I withdrew all active proposals. My profile stays that I have 1 submitted proposal but on the MyProposals page stands for 0. I waited for 24h, but it didn't change. Thanks in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Alen,

We appreciate you reaching out and reporting these errors. Our engineers are looking into them and working to address the issue that's causing it. We'll keep this thread updated with more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Alen,

We appreciate you reaching out and reporting these errors. Our engineers are looking into them and working to address the issue that's causing it. We'll keep this thread updated with more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ronaldarden
Community Member

Hi, Arjay!

I'm also having the same problems as Alen. I have a similar issue of 1 submitted proposal but on the MyProposals page stands for 0. I waited for 24h, but it didn't change as well. 

I withdrew all active proposals including the ones that are tagged as "Job closed". I tripled and checked everything on my end.  

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths