🐈
» Forums » Support » Proposals have been withdrawn by Upwork after...
Page options
1ba199af
Community Member

Proposals have been withdrawn by Upwork after identity verification without connects refound

I was asked to do my identity verification and I did the verification, my identity is now verified after a 24 hour account suspension. when my account was active, I found all my proposals withdrawn by Upwork without even a connects refund.
Is this an error or i mess one of the identity verification conditions?

7 REPLIES 7
759e32fa

Hi Amine,

Thank you for reaching out. Upon checking, your account has been suspended due to a required verification not being completed on time. 

In order to ensure security within the marketplace, once an account is on hold or suspended, it's by design that all proposals sent prior to the suspension are withdrawn and all offers are declined. The system will automatically withdraw all proposals made under that account because we have to prevent clients from hiring suspended accounts.

~ AJ
Upwork

Sorry to interrupt.Same thing happened to me as well.I have lost my connects and the proposals that I have sent.Is there any way of getting them back .After a one year I just started up my writing and Im lost before even I start .You all have turned off the availability badge as well.Kindly rrequesting you to grant my connects back.Thank you

Hi Fathima,

Thank you for your message. As confirmed by AJ, we are unable to return the proposals and Connects removed for non-compliance to our request. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
1ba199af
Community Member

Thank you Annie for your response.

Just i completed my verification in the same day that i reveive email from Upwork and verification is done in 24 hours so I can not see how I mess to complete my verification on time.

Hi Amine,

Apologies for the confusion. It seems like your account was first suspended hence our team required you to verify your account. I'll have one of our agents from the support team reach out to you to assist you further. 

~ AJ
Upwork
3cc8784d
Community Member

The same thing happened to me as well. I have lost my connects and the proposals that I have sent. Is there any way of getting them back.

Hi Akash,

Thank you for reaching out. Connects are not refunded when proposals are withdrawn due to accounts getting suspended for non-compliance to our verification requests in a timely manner.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths