🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Can’t accept job offer
Page options
ivannamallari
Community Member

Re: Can’t accept job offer

Hi, I am having the same issue. Getting this error message when I am trying to accept the offer: An error has occurred. Please try again later

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Ivanna,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while trying to accept an offer. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,

I already clean up my Cookies and Cashe, also using different browser, but they have the same result.

Hi Ivanna,

Thank you for following up and letting us know. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c82cf9d4
Community Member

Hi, I know this question has been asked before, but I'm trying to sort out why my contract with a client has been suspended and when/if it will be lifted. The client is asking me to do additional work, and I just have to keep putting them off because of this. I don't know if there's something on my end or theirs. Then today they said that everything was squared away, which made me think it was cleared up on their end, but my contract is still showing suspended. It's really confusing not be able to know what's exactly going on, and I'm desperately trying to figure out how to correct it to no avail. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths