🐈
» Forums » Support » Recent charge failed
Page options
bc0b39c4
Community Member

Recent charge failed

Hi there, I am facing this issue while paying to freelancer and getting error message "Recent charge failed."

Initially, The payment sucessfully completed then refund by the bank , Please find the transaction ID: 705185046REF

bc0b39c4_0-1718568703345.png

Please advise!

9 REPLIES 9
NikolaS

Hi Afifa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will be happy to help. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ffe01f43
Community Member

I am facing the same problem, I have had to decline interviews and job proposals because it refuses to take my card. It worked perfectly the first three times and when I paid for an upgraded post, but now it declines my card. I have raised this with the support team and I have mentioned that this is urgent, they repsonded initially and now there is no feedback. It is really really frustrating. I had planned to hire many individuals through Upwork as freelancers and content creators but this is making me question its usefulness as I have spent the better part of a day trying to fix this. 

Hi Tarleton, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
ea6fc76a
Community Member

Mine also fails, can you tell me why?

ea6fc76a_0-1720024806329.png

Hello Lhyoutube,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some difficulties with your billing method. I shared your report with the appropriate team for further review and one of our agents will contact you directly via a support ticket to provide you with the necessary assistance. You can access your ticket on this page

~Ivy
Upwork
d70350aa
Community Member

I have the same problem. We have agreed with the freelancer and now want to deposit on account but failing yet there funds on my bank account. Kindly help me out

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Henry,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
f36b1d72
Community Member

I have the same problem and I am unable to raise support ticket getting Zendesk error codes. I've contacted you via Twitter and WebChat, but even after a week of struggling, I have no updates. The freelancer has finished the work and we cannot pay them!

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi There,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you to coordinate and assist with your billing concerns.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths