🐈
» Forums » Support » Refund Money of Membership plan
Page options
750191d9
Community Member

Refund Money of Membership plan

I want back money my membership plan i click by mistake plus plan but 19 jun 2023 i was cancel but my money didnt back again..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Gaurav,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
759e32fa

Hi Gaurav,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hey Good Morning,
My $14.9 is not return in my upwork account Just tell me excet time when my money is return back my membership plan is already downgard as freelancer plan but my money is not back.

Hi Gaurav,

I have checked, and it looks like someone from the team has reached out to you with more information about the refund you requested. Please check this ticket for more details.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

My membership renewed automatically and i want a refund. Please help me with that

Hi Gia Hao,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
750191d9
Community Member

@Joanne Marie P 
Please Just tell me upwork when give my money back because almost 2 months complted now

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
907fda1d
Community Member

Please I was debited for freelancer plus membership, I want money back for membership plus, I mistakenly pay for it.

Hi Hamza,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
3966329e
Community Member

Please I was debited for freelancer plus membership, I want money back for membership plus, I mistakenly pay for it.

Hi Huy,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
beb3a57b
Community Member

Hi,

I wana back my money $20, as my membership plan I clicked on it by mistakely on plus plan  but I have cancelled it , the membership community didn't back my $20 yet.

Hi Kahwish.

I checked your account and I do not see any membership fee charged to your Upwork account during this billing cycle.

- Pradeep

Upwork

hi Sir, Can I send screenshot to show this?

Hi Kahwish,

I'm stepping in for Pradeep. Yes, if you could share a screenshot of the charge you see, that'd be helpful.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
beb3a57b
Community Member

beb3a57b_0-1713082743341.png 

Sir, see 2nd last notifications

beb3a57b_1-1713083094490.png

Thanks for the information, Kahwish. As we can see, these notifications are from February 17th, when you used to have the plan. You effectively used the plan benefits during that billing cycle, which was canceled a month later. I can confirm that you no longer have the plan and haven't been charged for it recently. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths