🐈
» Forums » Support » Refunds
Page options
c14bcdb4
Community Member

Refunds

Hi there,

I've been working on Upwork for more than six months now, my first payment was forwarded to Paypal but till now I'm unable to make any withdrawal. They've also refused to make any refund to Upwork.

Please is there anyway I can get a refund?.

4 REPLIES 4
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Ivy, this this a refund from Upwork or payment from Upwork? Thanks!

ArjayM

Hi Ivy,

Thank you for reaching out. I took a closer look at your account and I can't seem to find any available balance for you to withdraw. Can you please tell us more information about this difficulty you're experiencing so that we can assist you accordingly? If you're referring to a Contract, can you please share with us the Contract ID for the job? We'll surely look into that for you. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c14bcdb4
Community Member

Thank you for your response.

What I meant to say was that I added my payment method to Upwork which was Paypal, Upwork then transferred my earnings to my Paypal account but I've been unable to access my money from Paypal. I've asked Paypal to make a refund to Upwork but have received no response.

I was hoping if there's something else I can do.

Hi Ivy,

Thank you for clarifying this. I'll have one of the team members review your concern and assist you further via a support ticket. Please expect an update on this page with your ticket once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths