🐈
» Forums » Support » Release milestone without my approval
Page options
61a757bb
Community Member

Release milestone without my approval

Contract : Duplicated/similar photos/videos

I would like to know who release the first milestone for this contract without my approval ?

The work is far from being done (crashing on most of devices) and now with the milestone released how can i get it done it's very complicated. 

I never had this problem before of a milestone released without my approval so please confirm who released it ? 

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Sindy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. So I checked your profile and saw that the output for this milestone was submitted on the 4th of May.

Please note that when a freelancer submits the deliverable for your review, you have 14 days to review the delivery. Once a payment request is made you will have the option to click on the Review & Pay button, which will be located in your Contract Room. This is where you can request a revision of the work, or release payment if the delivery meets your requirements. If you request for revisions, requesting changes will remove the review period until the freelancer submits their revised delivery. 

If no action is taken within this screen within 14 days, the platform will trigger the release of the payment for the freelancer. Once the funds have been released, we no longer have access to the funds. This is what happened in your case.

I suggest that you communicate with your freelancer if there is work that still needed to be done.

You may also read this article to know more about reviewing a milestone.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths