🐈
» Forums » Support » Remove myself from Coworker or other client a...
Page options
9c97cbbd
Community Member

Remove myself from Coworker or other client account

Hi Upwork Community,

I used to help another Upwork person who had a Client Account. They invited me to their team at one point, and I believe it's called Coworker. I am no longer with them and would like to remove myself rom their team without having to contact them. Can I do this?

How can I achieve this with my own Client Account? I have searched help and forums and have not found an aswer. 

Here is a screen shot of the drop down I see in my account. I would like to remove the person and or their account by which we are connected shown with the red arrow. 

Thanks,

Barry

9 REPLIES 9
NikolaS

Hi Barry,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Barry,

If you want to remove yourself from another Upwork person's team, then you can do so by accessing their Client Account and navigating to the Settings page. From there, you can navigate to the list of members and select your own account. Then click on the Remove button to complete the process. This should ensure that you are no longer part of their team on Upwork.

cwfloyd
Community Member

I'm not seeing a list of members or anywhere to remove my account. Would I need a certain access level to do this? Has something changed? Anybody?

Hi Charles,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Annie, I'm having the same problem. Can you have someone from support reach out to me for this as well?

Hi Nikhil,

If you wish to leave a team you were added to, you can do this by visiting your Settings > My Teams page, clicking the three dots (...) next to the Team in question, and choosing "Leave Team". Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
hurley-joanne
Community Member

Did you ever get an answer to this? Im also looking to remove myself as a co-worker without contact the company.

59f9d087
Community Member

Me too! Its so confusing on how to do this. Please provide assistance of a screenshot of some kind please.

1ef33cdc
Community Member

I'm also facing this same issue 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths