🐈
» Forums » Support » Remove myself in the team
Page options
85f9eabb
Community Member

Remove myself in the team

Hello Upwork team!

My account is currently binded in **Edited for Community Guidelines** and **Edited for Community Guidelines** as an admin. However I want my account to be unbinded from 2 teams and become individual account. I want all the datas including **Edited for Community Guidelines** Team activities to be removed from upwork chat and all job posts and all contracts. 

Furthermore, I want to hand over all the authorities and accesses that I have as an admin of **Edited for Community Guidelines** team to **Edited for Community Guidelines** . **Edited for Community Guidelines** must have all the access and myself has to have no access at all. 

THIS IS URGENT MATTER SO PLEASE RESOLVE THIS. I flagged this matter last time as well but it didn't work.

Looking forward to nimble and clear action from Upwork team.

Regards,
D.H Kang

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
672a2c9f
Community Member

Hi team,

I think **Edited for Community Guidelines** has explained everything. He is not a member of **Edited for Community Guidelines** anymore so this needs to be done clearly.

Thanks,
Jaeho

PradeepH

Hi Dong-Hee,

Thank you for your message. I see that our support team has already reached out to you and your team member on the same issue as requested earlier. Could you please respond to the email notification sent to your registered email address to follow up with the team directly? 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths