🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Reporting a Freelancer
Page options
945dad0b
Community Member

Reporting a Freelancer

Hello the community, I am a new customer here. I was looking for a website design related to administrative management. I posted my first job, invited and started talking with a Freelancer having matched skills. On the inbox message conversation, he shared some links and invited me to a Whatsapp conversation. He shared his bank details and told me to pay there to start the contract. After getting the payment he stop responding and also blocked me from the Upwork inbox conversation as well.

I need assistance from the support, I have all the possible attachments I want to show to the customer support. Or if I should attach everything here, just please let me know. I want to open a ticket for the support assistance.

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Denis,

I'm very sorry to hear about the situation and we appreciate you're bringing this to our attention. I'd like to clarify that sending and accepting payments off-platform is considered Circumvention and it's against the Terms of Service. You may want to check this help article to learn more.

I've escalated your concern to the relevant team for further investigation. Kindly refer to this support ticket so they can further assist you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths