🐈
» Forums » Support » Request for Change of review again after once...
Page options
bilalraza42
Community Member

Request for Change of review again after once changed by client

Hi Upwork support
I was working with one client who provided me 5 stars rating but forgot to add comments. I allowed her to make the changes into review but after that she accidently changed the review and provided the 4.6 stars rating and again forgot to add the comments.Now, she wants to change the review but she is not getting the option at there. And Since I already requested for change of review, therefor I am also unable to request again. Please allow my client to change the review again. Since the client accidently provided that rating, therefore it need to reset. Moreover, it also have negative impact on profile job success. Recently, my JSS was 100 percent but after this accident of un corrects review, it becomes 96 percent. It is alarming for me and as it is done by mistake, I want reset it.
Help me as soon as possible.
Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Bilal,

Once you enable your client to change their feedback on a contract, your client will have 14 days to make any changes. The window for making changes stays open for the full 14 days and your client can make multiple changes during this period.

Due to the double-blind feedback system, the option to enable changes won't be available until after they have left feedback for you, or until the 14-day feedback period closes, whichever comes first. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Argay M
Thanks for your response, Actually client acceidently reply replushed the old review on one of two jobs. She may forget to do the same changings with other job. 
Now I need help to solve the issue. Is it possible for support team of upwork to allow again the client to change the reviews?
Thanks

Hi Bilal,

I'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket for further assistance. Feel free to check and respond here or in your email. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths