🐈
» Forums » Support » Request for Refund: Accidental Purchase of Pr...
Page options
201552b3
Community Member

Request for Refund: Accidental Purchase of Premium Job

Dear Customer Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an accidental purchase that I made on your platform, specifically the Premium Job package. I would like to request a refund for this purchase.

Due to a momentary lapse in attention, I mistakenly clicked on the Premium Job option instead of the standard one while navigating through the available choices. I realized my error immediately after confirming the purchase and would like to rectify the situation promptly.

As a loyal customer, I have been using your platform for some time now, and I have always appreciated the quality of your services. However, I did not intend to upgrade to the Premium Job package at this time. It was purely an unintentional mistake.

I kindly request your assistance in processing a refund for the amount debited from my account for the Premium Job purchase. I understand and acknowledge any terms or conditions regarding refunds and would greatly appreciate your understanding and support in this matter.

Please let me know if any further information or action is required from my side to facilitate the refund process. I look forward to your prompt response, as I trust in your dedication to customer satisfaction.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Sohel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and are now being assisted by one of our agents. Please feel free to update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English
Featured Topics
Learning Paths