🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Scanned PDF resume issue
Page options

Scanned PDF resume issue

Some users may experience errors with uploading a document resume. Please know that we do not currently support scanned PDF documents.

Screenshot of error: 

egaruth_0-1680807729674.png

Could you please try uploading a file that is not a scanned PDF file?

85 Comments
1909848d
Community Member

The same thing happening with me ! 

759e32fa

Hi Amin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

e15d6d57
Community Member

Hello, I am facing the same problem.

AndreaG

Hi Konstantinos,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

164fd1f5
Community Member

Hi! It's the same issue for me. 

Screenshot_2022-06-25-11-25-16-899_com.upwork.android.apps.main.png

759e32fa

Hi Diane,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Community Member

Hi I'm also facing the same problem can you help me?

21c9d47e
Community Member

Hi, I'm having the absolutely same problem. I've tried several different versions of my portfolio and it's not changing.

759e32fa

Hi Deleana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

e4760a76
Community Member

Hi, 

I have the same issue since last month I'm trying to upload my resume but it still the same. I hope you can help me. 

Thanks!