🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Scanned PDF resume issue
Page options

Scanned PDF resume issue

Some users may experience errors with uploading a document resume. Please know that we do not currently support scanned PDF documents.

Screenshot of error: 

egaruth_0-1680807729674.png

Could you please try uploading a file that is not a scanned PDF file?

85 Comments
ArjayM

Hi Claribel,

I have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of our team members will be in touch via a support ticket. You can check here or your email for updates and further assistance.

4bb9f600
Community Member

Hi! I am facing the same problem right now. 

PradeepH

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

4b771f16
Community Member

I am getting this same error when I try to upload my resume

ArjayM

Hi Megan,

I have shared your report with the appropriate team for further review and one of the team members will reach out via a support ticket. You can access your ticket on this page for updates.

Community Member

hi there, I have been having the same situation, hope you can help me also. thanks

PradeepH

Hi Hassan,

Thank you for your message. Could you please confirm the file format you are trying to upload?

Thank you,

Pradeep

c8788b64
Community Member

Hello! I am facing this same error when I try to upload my resume. Could you help me please?

759e32fa

Hi Elie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please confirm that the file you're uploading is not a scanned file? If it isn't, kindly clear your cache and cookies and use any of the supported browsers on this list. If the issue persists, please let us know.

c8788b64
Community Member

Hello! yes the issue is still the same