🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Scanned PDF resume issue
Page options

Scanned PDF resume issue

Some users may experience errors with uploading a document resume. Please know that we do not currently support scanned PDF documents.

Screenshot of error: 

egaruth_0-1680807729674.png

Could you please try uploading a file that is not a scanned PDF file?

85 Comments
PradeepH

Hi Elie,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Community Member

Hi, I'm having the same issue, I cannot upload my resume(pdf file) which is only 4MB, please help me with this. Thank you!Screenshot 2022-09-06 182354.jpg

NikolaS

Hi Zac,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

4fc9f5d3
Community Member

Hello, 

I am having the same issue with my resume and trying to upload it. Please can someone help. 

Thank you, 

Georgie 

AndreaG

Hi Georgina,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

2aa2c341
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I am having the same issue with my resume and trying to upload it. Please can someone help. I've tried another browser but it didn't help.

Thank you, 

Lynn

LuiggiR

Hi Chuying,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

dfd89df2
Community Member

Hello

I am having the same problem here .. may I ask for your help please ?

LuiggiR

Hi Ahmad,

Can you please clarify what error are you getting on your end? In addition, could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

dfd89df2
Community Member

I have tried all the things you told me .. still dont workCapture.JPG