🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Scanned PDF resume issue
Page options

Scanned PDF resume issue

Some users may experience errors with uploading a document resume. Please know that we do not currently support scanned PDF documents.

Screenshot of error: 

egaruth_0-1680807729674.png

Could you please try uploading a file that is not a scanned PDF file?

85 Comments
NikolaS

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

3ce8a1de
Community Member

Hello! the same error here.. tried all possible options as well.. need assistance

ArjayM

Hi Mea Jen,

I'll have one of our team members assist you via a support ticket. Please allow them time to review your case and you should be getting an update here once done.

f0564670
Community Member

Hi, Annie

I'm also having the same trouble. I've already tried using another browser and it still doesn't let me upload my pdf document.

c1318b3a
Community Member

i got the same error, please help.

759e32fa

Hi Antonette,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

04cc1c9e
Community Member

guys hi! it just seems impossible to upload a pdf cv( 
can someone please help with this error? 
its not scanned and I tried browsers and erasing cookies
pls!

ArjayM

Hi Kirill,

Thank you for reporting this here. Can you please share with us a screenshot of the error you're receiving so that we can take a closer look and assist you accordingly? Looking forward to your response.

0f5295d8
Community Member

Hello Ahmad, the best way to fix this issue is to OCR your PDF file, that way it worked for me. Just try some free online tools such as https://www.pdfconvertonline.com/ and try again, hopefully it will work for you.

65076fc7
Community Member

i am also facing the same issue after cleared my cache and cookies and i have tried in different browsers also mamimage.png