🐈
» Forums » Support » Retrieving Freelancer's Past Projects Using U...
Page options
webservices_john
Community Member

Retrieving Freelancer's Past Projects Using Upwork API

Hello Community,

I am currently working on integrating Upwork's API into a project management tool we are developing. Our goal is to enhance the decision-making process by analyzing the past projects of freelancers on Upwork.

Despite going through the official documentation, I have encountered challenges in accessing detailed information regarding the past projects of freelancers. Although I can access all the other details of the freelancer's profile there seems to be no way to access their past projects.

Any advice, insights, or references to relevant documentation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I look forward to your responses and to contributing to the community based on what I learn through this process.

Best regards,

Ioannis

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Ioannis, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to direct you to this page where you can find all available information about Upwork API. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

I read the documentation and I can't figure out a way to get what I described.

Regards,

Ioannis

Hi Ioannis,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths