» Forums » Support » Right Tax Form to fill
Page options
Community Member

Right Tax Form to fill


I have not been able to completely set up my account just yet and I would like to get started.

I will be staying in the U.S. for a while thanks to a travel authorization that is granted to some foreign nationals and we'reprovided with both a S.S. card and an EAD so we can work in the States. That being said, I am not exactly sure where I'd fall into for my tax form.

I am NOT a citizen nor a permanent resident.

Any advice? 

Many thanks in advance. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths