🐈
» Forums » Support » Romanian VAT ID rejected
Page options
6e45cfe3
Community Member

Romanian VAT ID rejected

I have submit my Romanian VAT ID but its rejected.

In Settings -> Contact Info -> Location = ROMANIA

In Settings -> Tax information -> Taxpayer identification -> "Legal name of taxpayer" = my company name wich have that vat id, Country of Incoportation = ROMANIA.

I added my VAT ID in "Tax information - additional request" and its reject. I am 100% sure its correct one, its not expired . I checked it on VIES.

What i am doing wrong?

6 REPLIES 6
759e32fa

Hi Paul Constantin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
ivorobioff
Community Member

Annie, I have exactly the same problem, and also for Romania. I have entered everything and provided 100% valid VAT ID but it was rejected. Can you please verify it for me as well?  Thanks!

Hi Igor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
ppcdragos
Community Member

Hi guys I'm facing the same issue as well. Any resolutions on this?

Thanks

Hi Dragos,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ydrawing
Community Member

Same issue happened to me. My intracomunitary VAT ID was issued on 14 Feb, and it was rejected today.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths