Community Member

Save Search

Hi!
I'm missing the Save Search button.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

This issue has been resolved recently and you should be able to save searches to your feed. As such, I'll be closing this thread for further responses. 

Thank you for your patience while this was being resolved.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

142 REPLIES 142
md_shariful81
Community Member

Hi Community!

Recently I can save my search keyword on my job feed. So I don't get new job posts on my job feed. How can I solve this problem?

image.png

Best,
Shariful

Hi Md Shariful,

You will first need to search the keyword or industry you would like to see jobs for, and then click on the button to save the search result. To learn more about this, click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already tried it. But I can not find the save button option on my profile. Here is the screenshot:

md_shariful81_0-1643720050680.png

I have tried to contact customer support. But I could not find a live chat option on Upwork. Feel free to help me. Thank you- Shariful

Hi Shariful,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks Andrea!

I have the same problem.

Is this a global problem or do I have to contact support?

Hi Esad,

Have you tried to perform the steps that Goran shared in this thread? Did you continue to experience the same issue?

~ Joanne
Upwork
esadr
Community Member

Hi Joanne Marie,

Yes, the problem is still present.

I just chat with support, they say that many have reported the same problem and that it is a bug.

I hope that the problem will be solved soon.

Hi Esad,

I am not sure about is this a global problem or not. I have already tried to contact support. But I don't get any solution yet. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Md Shariful,

I checked and see that you already have an open ticket with support. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

esadr_0-1643849446060.png

I’ve also noticed that filters don’t work as they should.

For example, when I select Client info > Payment Verified, I also get Payment unverified jobs.

Oh, I see.

After updating Upwork, there are many things that do not work properly. I am facing this problem for about 15 days. Also, I am not getting my skill-related job post on my job feed.

I can't find the Upwork live chat option. So I have posted this problem here. Then someone gave me a support ticket.

domfrancis
Community Member

Hi,

The 'Save Search' button is not showing next to my searches. Also, the 'Payment Verified' filter doesn't work for me.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Dominic Francis.

Hi Dominic,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks - much appreciated.

me too, has this been resolved? I also don't think I'm recieving my messages.

Hi Adhanet,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have a similar issue, can you help create a case for this. Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi C L,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I thought it was just me, wondering from last 3 hours where did the "Save Search" go?

I tried following:

• Cleared the cache and cookies 
  • Use 2 different browsers
  • Tried from the Phone as well ( even in the app ) the save search is missing.

Hope this get addressed.

no-save-search.png

Hello, I'm having the same issue here!!! There is no save search button.

Please help

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fadel, 

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you directly through a support ticket to assist you further with your concern. You may access your ticket here.

~ Avery
Upwork
160e57f6
Community Member

Hi, I'm new to Upwork and I have a question about saved filters? When I just started I created and saved a filter to work with. Then I decided to updated but couldn't find the save button. I deleted the filter I tried to create a new one, but the problem is that now I can't save it. There is no save button or it's hidden somewhere I can't find it!

I've been sitting like an idiot for an hour and can't find the answer even on google, cause in every tutorial post people have "save search" next to a search icon, and I don't. What do I do?

ps: I tried to write to support, but there is only bot there who provides me with links that

Hi Hennadii, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, but when and where will it happen cause I can't work properly till it's fixed!? Thanks

Hi Hennadii,

You can find your support ticket here.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Upwork Support!
I seem to have the same error on my account, the save serach button is not visible for me either.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01b49b49242fe3c873?viewMode=1

Thanks.

AndreaG

Hi Oksana,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known issue and our team is working on fixing it as soon as possible. We'll post an update here once the issue is resolved.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you Andrea. I'm also going to ask this question.

a9efa703
Community Member

Thank you, Andrea!

Andrea G wrote:

Hi Oksana,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known issue and our team is working on fixing it as soon as possible. We'll post an update here once the issue is resolved.

Is there a date we can expect this to be fixed?

d6efa311
Community Member

Why this is a really big deal:

This feature saves me a lot of time searching for jobs. It enables me to check for jobs 5-10 times a day by just glancing at my phone. Without it, I will certainly apply to fewer jobs and make less money. I hope fixing this is the number one objective at Upwork.

While I am at it: mobile notifications for saved searches would be a game-changer. 

Hi Andrea,

I am experiencing the same issue and have been since at least Friday, Feb. 11. My "Save Search" button is missing and my previously saved searches are not populating in my feed. 

Thanks, 

Kristen

Has there been any resolution to this issue?

Is there an update yet?

Hi Andrea, I'm having this exact same problem. This looks like and old post but it seems the problem hasn't been solved yet. Any news about that? This is a very crucial feature for us freelancers...

Hi Juan Ignacio,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

I have the same problem, I can't see "save search button" up to now and I really need help on this, it has been a while.

Mustapha M.

Hey Andrea, can you please also check my profile. same issue i am also facing.
please check the atteched image...

upwork.png

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths