🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Scam Jobs and the solution
Page options
toufikano12
Community Member

Scam Jobs and the solution

Hello

All you can see in the attached, are people who are scamming freelancers on Upwork with the aim of stealing their money.

We even find it difficult to search for jobs because of the large number of such proposals.

Upwork management must find a solution.

I suggest that any proposal be rejected until the client confirms the payment.

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Toufik,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback and concerns. Our teams are working to address the situation around scam and spam jobs, including higher than usual volumes of scam posts, constantly changing methods of scam accounts and gaps in user education around Upwork TOS and safety. Additionally, I assure you that we'll continue sharing users' feedback with the team and providing updates to the Community about team's initiatives. Feel free to check this post for and update from our Trust & Safety team and their efforts around addressing these issues.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello

The problem continues and even finding a real job has become difficult

I propose to the administration a solution, which is the need for payment to be verified for everyone who wants to post a job

toufikano12
Community Member

In less than 10 minutes, I found more than 15 SCAM jobs, and the common denominator among them is that the payment UNVERIFIED

toufikano12
Community Member

These people are still publishing jobs in order to defraud freelancers.
within 15 minutes, I found more than 10 scam jobs 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths