🐈
» Forums » Support » Schedule Meeting and Google Calendar Integrat...
Page options
48cf8137
Community Member

Schedule Meeting and Google Calendar Integration

Hello!

Recently I tried to connect my google account with google to schedule a meeting but I just got an error message.

Could you help me, please?

48cf8137_0-1675216449969.png

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Matheus,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
1323e41f
Community Member

Matheus - I have been having this problem for over a MONTH now. I have tried different browsers, didn't computers, didn't emails. I tried connecting Gmail, Microsoft, turning off security verification in UpWork and Google - NOTHING seems to be fixing it. I have cleared my cache, cleared my cookies, etc - it isn't just you and I don't think they have a fix for it but refuse to allow an alternative outside of "just manually schedule it".

Hi LaKenya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and are now being assisted by one of our agents. Please feel free to update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths