🐈
» Forums » Support » Service fee and withdrawal fee is due and has...
Page options
vjklang
Community Member

Service fee and withdrawal fee is due and has not been paid. Does this mean my client didn't pay me?

Below is a screenshot from my transaction history. Does this mean my client paid me and there's an error in my end or did my client not pay me? Please help. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

I can see that you all have the same concerns. Could you please allow a few more hours for the service fee to be processed? Please also try clearing your browser's cookies. If it doesn't get processed within 24-hours, please let us know by updating this thread so that our team can look into this further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
paulacoleoabayon
Community Member

Hi! I also have the same dilemma 😞

Same with me 😞 Usually, it takes 30 min to an hour. I think there's a problem with Upwork.

Same. Have you received your funds already?

Same with me. It has been 4 hours since I requested for the withdrawal and I see the same "Transaction is due and has not been paid" message

Is your service fee also due? I hope this is just an error in their system and someone helps us soon.

Hello

Need help, please see the uploaded image today I got my previous week's payment of around 200$ which is available to me but the service fee for that amount is not been paid or due as shown in the image so when I withdraw the available amount so there will be an issue in withdrawal as service fee does not successfully charge till now?

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Looking forward to your answer
thank you

JoanneP

Hi Verna Joy,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

I can see that you all have the same concerns. Could you please allow a few more hours for the service fee to be processed? Please also try clearing your browser's cookies. If it doesn't get processed within 24-hours, please let us know by updating this thread so that our team can look into this further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths