🐈
» Forums » Support » Skill Verification Issue
Page options
reactwhizz
Community Member

Skill Verification Issue

Last week, I received an email from talent assessments to apply for skill verification. The issue though is that the options available (all software development related skills) are in no way related to my field which is brand identity design.

I have tried to 'get support' but I'm making no progress. Has anyone here ever been faced with this issue? How did you go about it?

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Ajewole,

I have checked your account and it looks like you're referring to our Talent Scout Program which is for a highly skilled freelancer working in the Design & Creative, Sales & Marketing, or Development & IT categories. Talent Scout matches the most highly skilled talent on Upwork with clients who are looking for the best of the best. These are exclusive roles with clients who want to work with the top independent professionals around.

I can also see that you've been communicating with the team handling your application and a support ticket has been created with that. I highly suggest you continue communicating with our team through that ticket for updates and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths