🐈
» Forums » Support » Some of your services are temporarily on hold...
Page options
e4901a51
Community Member

Some of your services are temporarily on hold.

Hi, My name is Azeez wasiu olawale and has recently verified my account!
Last day, I added payoneer as a Payment method and mistakenly wrote Account details of one of my friend but the moment i get know about the policy of Upwork that the name should be same on both Upwork and Bank account, I removed that Bank from my account but now I've seen a notification that is saying
"Some of your services are temporarily on hold. We would love to get you up and running again on Upwork. But first, we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity. Click “Get Started” below to begin or “Learn More” for details", and when i click on get started to verify my account, I saw that the name for verification is of my Friend whose Bank account was used to link and removed also.
I don't know why this happen, please help!

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Azeez,

We understand you may have verified your identity in the past. We ask freelancers to re-verify because periodic checks ensure that your account continues to reflect accurate information.

I reached out directly to the team handling the review on your account. Please expect an update from one of the team members with the status of your account.

We aim to make this process as seamless as possible, and thank you for contributing to keeping Upwork a professional and safe community. Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e4901a51
Community Member

Thank you Mr Arjay they reached out to me but the issues hasn't being solved yet I have verified again based on the link sent to me but no more response from them yet please this money Is for my school fess

please help

Azeez, I understand you're eager to have this resolved, and rightfully so. I see the team responded to you with the link today; once their review is complete, they'll get back to you. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e4901a51
Community Member

Thanks I await their response 

e4901a51
Community Member

Hello  Arjay still yet the issues hasn't being resolved or checked after I submitted my ID for some hours again.

Freelancer shouldn't be facing difficulties after working so hard to make money please help

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths