🐈
» Forums » Support » Someone copied our company logo and made a fa...
Page options
5f68ed9b
Community Member

Someone copied our company logo and made a fake agency profile.

This guy (profile link below) is unknown and not associated with our company located in India.
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

He made a fake agency page using our official logo and name.

This is affecting our company's Google search results. How to report this? Besides flagging the profile and reporting it, I don't see any option to open a support ticket to have an actual conversation with a person from support team.

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Hiten,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I see that you were able to raise a support ticket regarding your concern. One of our agents just recently responded to you and will continue to assist you further from there. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5f68ed9b
Community Member

Hello there, Thank you for your answer. Yes I do received a reply from one of your agent, but the problem isn't solved.. The "Fake Profile" of agency created by upwork member using OUR company's official "Name" & "Logo" is still there and visible to public. Look at this - **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Hiten,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths