🐈
» Forums » Support » Something is Wrong When I Send Proposals Thro...
Page options
eyepatchaa
Community Member

Something is Wrong When I Send Proposals Through Phone

I've sent numerous proposals through my phone which I believe are not being seen by the clients. Whenever I send proposals using my phone and when I try to check for job posting by checking the propoals, I get "Job not found" when in reality the job is still active and due to this reason I believe I've been wasting my connects. I have attached some screenshots as well. Check the "Infographic Image Design.png" job posting. I've sent this through my phonem the job is still active yet I see "Job not found". On the other hand I've sent proposals through my pc and when I check it similar problem occurs. Check the attached "Recreate infographic.png" I'm highly qualified for the jobs I apply to and send pretty neat proposals yet I haven't been getting any repsonse, and It's been an inconvenience ever since. It was fine a while back and I got responses, but since this issue started I haven't been getting any.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Abbas,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue while loading jobs via the Mobile App. Could you please try the troubleshooting steps here and let me know if that helps? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Abbas,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue while loading jobs via the Mobile App. Could you please try the troubleshooting steps here and let me know if that helps? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths