🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Sorry, we were unable to save your applic...
Page options
swifttech3
Community Member

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

When I'm submitting the proposal I'm getting this error, I have tried multiple times and a few hours later still I'm getting the same error. even I have changed the browser as well but getting the same error.

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

jpb_codeExtended_VJ_JA_10

When I log in to my profile on another PC on the same Internet (I.P) and submit the proposal it was submitted without an error.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
swifttech3
Community Member

This solution worked for me.

1. Login to your Upwork account and clear the Upwork cookies. To do that, please go to https://www.upwork.com/clearcookies and you should be logged out. Restart your computer and log back in again and check. 

2. If step 1 will not work, kindly try to log in into Upwork using a different Internet browser than the one you are using. Try to use Incognito mode, Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox or Safari.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
759e32fa

Hi Naeem,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you.

I just checked now, I don't have any open ticket available regarding this issue.

Hi Naeem,

I'm sorry that the team didn't reach out to you earlier. I've notified them of your concern and you should now see a support ticket on your end. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
amenabe
Community Member

Same thing happened to me same error but the proposal was sent

Hi Amen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
0b1779cb
Community Member

Yeah same issue:  job ad is here: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Clayton,

Could you please try again after clearing the Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I'll try to apply again if you remind me what the link was. It's censored
so i don't remember.
I think it was also kind of like a duplicate job posting from the same
client maybe.

Cheers,
CB

Hi Clayton,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please let us know if you tried following the steps Naeem shared on this thread? If not, could you please try following the sets and let us know if the issue persists? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
swifttech3
Community Member

This solution worked for me.

1. Login to your Upwork account and clear the Upwork cookies. To do that, please go to https://www.upwork.com/clearcookies and you should be logged out. Restart your computer and log back in again and check. 

2. If step 1 will not work, kindly try to log in into Upwork using a different Internet browser than the one you are using. Try to use Incognito mode, Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox or Safari.

2sdevelopment
Community Member

Can somebody help me?
Why the team member of my agency can't send the application?
This error occurs: 

2sdevelopment_0-1669132899257.png

Hi Roman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please let us know if you tried following the steps Naeem shared on this thread? If not, could you please try following the sets and let us know if the issue persists? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
595781d6
Community Member

I am getting the same error message when trying to submit to this job - https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~014b5bfdad688138d0

I have tried both steps of the solution but I keep getting the same message. 

Could you please advise?

Hi Peter,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
083b5118
Community Member

I´m having the same issue. i have done all the steps you mention and still got the same response.

Hi Wilson,

Thank you for your message. Could you please confirm if you have tried clearing the Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Seek for any advice security tools needed to required for to download.

Be patients everything’s well be fine
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths