🐈
» Forums » Support » Support message - getting paid
Page options
2bd7a40a
Community Member

Support message - getting paid

Freelancer trying to get paid. I can see the invoiced amount but no way to withdraw or get paid. Not sure why. More annoying thananything is that there has been no response on my support tickets, it's been days!

Oh and the invoiced amount referred to is from 3 weeks ago and still not released!

6 REPLIES 6
ArjayM

Hi Gus,

I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. I can confirm that your concern has been forwarded to the appropriate team. I have submitted a follow-up to the team and you should be getting an update here or in your email momentarily. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
2bd7a40a
Community Member

Thanks Arjay but unfortunately the answer was irrelevant. It seems like someone has identified a key words "getting paid" and lazily just pointed me to a page vaguely connected to that. I have told the person the same on the ticket. Let's see if he responds.

Hi Gus,

I'm sorry to hear that. You can clarify this with the team assisting you right now and rest assured that they'll help you in finding a resolution. Kindly update the team as well if you have new information by posting it on the same ticket thread.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks Annie. I did that. However, no response.

Hi Gus,

Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2bd7a40a
Community Member

Understood Luiggi but if responding is giving me a link to irrelevant information 48 hours later. Then having to go back again to ask the same question. It is very frustrating. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths