🐈
» Forums » Support » Support page blocked, Phone number verificati...
Page options
cd991c32
Community Member

Support page blocked, Phone number verification not possible

Hey! 

Im trying to post a job but cannot verify my phone number:

cd991c32_2-1707904138716.png

And the support page keeps blocking me out:

cd991c32_0-1707904106127.png

Can anyone help?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Johannes and Khushbu, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clear your cache and cookies and let me know if the issue persists on your end? 

There was an issue that could have caused this but it should now be resolved. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
khushbu_gohil
Community Member

Yes...same kind of issue at freelancers side as well they can't access submit proposal 

have you tried different browsers?

no, seems like an Upwork issue. have you?

Yes it's Upwork server issue I also tried different browsers in different devices....already many bugs I am facing since last week and this one is looks major 

Hi Johannes and Khushbu, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clear your cache and cookies and let me know if the issue persists on your end? 

There was an issue that could have caused this but it should now be resolved. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
60d5d64f
Community Member

How can I open a support ticket and speak with an actual human? When I tried to verify my phone number I did not receive the code, so I switched to a different phone number and now when I try to verify, I get the prompt "you have changed your phone number too many times, please contact support" but no matter what I type in the AI chat, I get put in circles with zero solution. Help??!

Hi Samantha,

I am sorry to hear about the challenges while verifying your phone number. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths