🐈
» Forums » Support » This email address uses Google Sign-In.
Page options
j_zab
Community Member

This email address uses Google Sign-In.

Hello, Helpers,

can anyone solve this problem I don't have to assess my Upwork account Not a desktop and not through a mobile application this happened yesterday I tried much time to mail at (support@upwork.com) but they are just sending me a repeated message again and again but that's not working. I have one project to submit yet. So, Please tell me the solution. 

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jahan,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42

Hi Rene,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information? Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork
fff114f3
Community Member

Hello,

I can't login into my account , I am getting error message "This email address uses Google Sign-In." I was forced to made a new one. I need a fix urgently to go on work with my old one.Thank you

Hi Marta,

I am sorry to hear about the issue while signing into your account. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the account you are referring to?

-Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths