🐈
» Forums » Support » This profile is no longer available.
Page options
6d2060cc
Community Member

This profile is no longer available.

I recently completed the verification process for my account, which was temporarily suspended due to the process. However, even though I have completed the process and regained access to my account, my profile is still no longer available.

I would appreciate it if you could look into this issue and help me restore my profile. Thank you for your assistance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Najam,

Thank you for your message. I checked again and I am still unable to replicate the issue on my end. I am sorry to hear that the previous suggestion did not help. I have tried resetting your profile now. Could you please try accessing your profile again? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
LuiggiR

Hi Najam,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6d2060cc
Community Member

Hi Luiggi R

I have tried all of your solutions like using different broswer , incognito mode and clearing all cahce and cookies. Last but not least i have also using the lasted updated version of browser still my profile is no longer available.

For your assistance am attaching snapshot and please tell me how may i help you to solve my issue.

Thanks for your help.

6d2060cc_0-1676889863406.png

Hi Najam,

Thank you for your message. I checked again and I am still unable to replicate the issue on my end. I am sorry to hear that the previous suggestion did not help. I have tried resetting your profile now. Could you please try accessing your profile again? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Sir, I am trying to get in touch with you. I have the exact same screen when trying to view YOUR profile, not my own. Can you please direct message me?

Hi Courtney,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I was able to view other freelancers' profiles. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you. 

You can get in touch with Moderators by clicking on the name above each post and you should be seeing the option to Send a Message. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Really appricated that works for me thank you 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths