🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Time Tracker - removed our ability to rem...
Page options
barrett_michelle
Community Member

Time Tracker - removed our ability to remove a screenshot and billed time block.

I work full-time through Upwork and have always appreciated the time tracker as a means of accountability for both the client and freelancer. I also serve multiple clients every week. This means that sometimes, due to platform alerts, I may forget I'm billing hours and pop over to answer an immediate need from another client. In the past, time tracker has allowed me to easily delete screenshots and time blocks in which I made this mistake. Now, it appears the feature to delete a time block is gone. It looks like we only have an "edit" option which doesn't even allow us to edit. Not only that, but I can't even find a workaround with a manual addition since Time Tracker won't let me add a negative time block. I appreciate the automation used in Upwork - enough that I've been okay with the ridiculous 20% fees they charge us and our clients - but we need to have the flexibility to truly manage our own hours. Has anyone else noticed this and found a way around it?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
fazlrabbi
Community Member

If I am not wrong, you can delete undesired screenshots from the Reports --> Overview page. At least, I always review my work and remove unwanted screenshots that way.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
fazlrabbi
Community Member

If I am not wrong, you can delete undesired screenshots from the Reports --> Overview page. At least, I always review my work and remove unwanted screenshots that way.

barrett_michelle
Community Member

That worked! Thank you, Sohail!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths