🐈
» Forums » Support » Time appearing on my Profile is not correct
Page options
c82f756a
Community Member

Time appearing on my Profile is not correct

Hi there, 
I have recently joined the upword platform and I have noticed that the time appearing on my Profile is not correct.
For example right now its 7:13pm in my region (Pakistan) and the time appearing on my proile is 3:14 am. 

I am feeling like because of this issue I always get weird job posting times as well. Often I wont even see a new job post for hours but after sometime a new job post would appear out of nowhere with a time stamp of 13 hours ago etc.

I have also attached a screenshot for further clarification.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that the time on your profile is now displayed in UTC. You can change this in your setting here. Here is a screenshot for reference. 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that the time on your profile is now displayed in UTC. You can change this in your setting here. Here is a screenshot for reference. 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
c82f756a
Community Member

Thank you for the response,

I have changed my time zone successfully but the issue is still there. I have attached the screenshots for further clarifications.

I have cleared my cache, logged out and then logge back in and even closed my browser and then openned it and logged in again but still it didn't work.

c82f756a
Community Member

Hello there,
I would like to apologize for my silliness, After I changed my time zone in Upwork settings the reason time still appeared wrong on my profile was because the time zone set at my own PC was UTC. 
To anyone who is reading this comment and has encountered the same issue please make sure you have your time zone in settings set to your region and also double check your PC time zone as well.

Thanks for the support.

Kind Regards,
Muhammad Waqas Iqbal

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths