🐈
» Forums » Support » Time sensitive refund
Page options
monikas77
Community Member

Time sensitive refund

I was told by someone on the customer support team that the only way to get money to my account so that I can make a refund is by transferring money on PayPal to this email **Edited for Community Guidelines** is that legit? I am just trying to make sure it is not a scam. It seems a bit odd that I can not just put money on my freelancer account or that it does not just directly discount the amount from my credit card. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Monika,

I can confirm that you received this information via a support ticket with the Customer Support team and it is valid. Please feel free to follow their instructions to complete the refund. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Monika,

I can confirm that you received this information via a support ticket with the Customer Support team and it is valid. Please feel free to follow their instructions to complete the refund. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I did so on Sunday and the money is not yet in my freelancer account. How long is it going to take?

Hi Monika,

I encourage you to follow up with our team directly on your ticket as they are the ones that can share more information about the issue you are experiencing. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I can not do that because it does not let me respond on that ticket anymore. Is there any way you could open another?

Hi Monika,

We’ve escalated your community post to a new support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths