🐈
» Forums » Support » Today i Received an email form Upwork zindesk...
Page options
siyam-ahmed
Community Member

Today i Received an email form Upwork zindesk.

Today i Received an email form Upwork zindesk, they clim may be i am using auto clicker to manupulate the hourly project. But i am not using auto clicker. They share me a link where i have to submite prove. But the problem is when i click this link and set email and password then click on singin then it stop working.

I don't receive any message or notification in my upwork account. My question is is it fake or spam mail?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Siyam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see that our team reached out to you about the issue you are referring to. You can access your tickets on this page and communicate with our team directly.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Siyam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see that our team reached out to you about the issue you are referring to. You can access your tickets on this page and communicate with our team directly.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Nikola,

Thanks for Your reply. But i can't access the ticket page. Here i click on your "page" link then click on my "open" ticket option. Then its shows "user name" and 'password" for sign in. But i am typing many times right username and password but can't sign in.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths