🐈
» Forums » Support » Top Rated Badge Disappeared
Page options
llorinmark
Community Member

Top Rated Badge Disappeared

Hi, I would like to know how I can get my Top Rated Badge back. It went away after I made some updates to my profile. I've read before that it is going to be back after 24-48 hours but weeks have passed and still not there. Need help, please?!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Mark Kenneth,

Thank you for your message. Provided you maintain a JSS of 90% or above and meet all of the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation, you can earn your Top Rated badge back. I'll have one of the members review your report and assist you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and communicate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Mark Kenneth,

Thank you for your message. Provided you maintain a JSS of 90% or above and meet all of the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation, you can earn your Top Rated badge back. I'll have one of the members review your report and assist you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and communicate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
llorinmark
Community Member

Hey Arjay, Thank you so much! My issue has been resolved!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths