🐈
» Forums » Support » Top-Rated Badge/Eligibility
Page options
07d6349b
Community Member

Top-Rated Badge/Eligibility

Good Day!

I was advised that I only need to hit 13 out of 16 weeks to be Top-Rated eligible.

However, I'm already turning 16 out of 16, but still no changes.

I was advised to wait for at least a week. And I've already been waiting for almost a month.
Can someone let me know what else am I missing?
Please see screenshot for reference.

Best regards,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Jeus,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding the same concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. As mentioned in the support ticket, you have a current Job Success Score of 90% or higher along with other requirements to get a Top Rated badge on your Upwork profile. You can access your support tickets here.

Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Jeus,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding the same concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. As mentioned in the support ticket, you have a current Job Success Score of 90% or higher along with other requirements to get a Top Rated badge on your Upwork profile. You can access your support tickets here.

Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths