🐈
» Forums » Support » Transfer money not get
Page options
3fe37140
Community Member

Transfer money not get

Last 1 week ago I was typing in MS Word file from a JPG. They will give me ০০ 2,200. But they can't give it to me. Now they say I have to deposit. My question is why do I have to deposit. There E-mail: **edited for Community Guidelines**
Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
yitwail
Community Member

Azab, NEVER deposit money so you can get paid, and never email, telegram, WhatsApp, or Skype before you are hired. The client who asks for a deposit is a thief who wants to steal your money. 

Community Manager

Hi Azab, 

John is correct. As a gentle reminder, please note that users cannot offer and accept payments outside of Upwork since this is a violation of the Upwork Terms of Service.Also, users cannot communicate off Upwork until a contract has been set up on your account (the client sent an offer, and you accepted it). It would also be best to visit these articles for more information on how you can keep in line with Upwork's Terms of Service when engaging on the website:

In the meantime, it would be best if you read up on the "Safety First!" section of the freelancer resources we have compiled, these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, and these articles for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I will look into this and will report it to the team if the client hasn't been reviewed yet.  

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths