🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: URGENT HELP! Amount deducted, account on...
Page options
6baa70ac
Community Member

URGENT HELP! Amount deducted, account on temp. hold, cannot accept offer! (Cannot open ticket!)

Hi UW, 

My client and I are both new to upwork. The amount is deducted from cleint's account but I cannot accept offer as it is showing the following error

Screenshot 2024-02-07 043220.png

**Edited for community guidelines**

I have attached both SS for you to resolve the issue. Unfortunately, there is no simple way to open a ticket and contacting support and I have no choice but to post it publically, also a lot of people have faced similar issue but I cannot find solution on those posts.

Please resolve asap

Thanks

Umer

4 REPLIES 4
8e7144a0
Community Member

Dont worry after some time this payment will be returnd or may be used for next job or milestone.  in this way you asked for set new milestone to your client 

Please read the problem I am facing again, your answer is neither making any sense nor resolving the issue.

JoanneP

Hi Umer,

It looks like you've submitted a support ticket already. Please allow time for our team to review your case. Someone from the team will update your ticket to assist further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
6baa70ac
Community Member

I submitted ticket after this post, the chat was not letting me through and terminating it on gibberish answers that were not even near to the problem I was facing, 

Then I asked a no sense question in a new chat and gave even more non sense answer that let me through to submit the original query.

Kindly remove this automated chat or AI bot as it doing no good to users and people end up going around in circles having no clue what to do next.

Anyway I am looking forward to a solution from your side

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths