🐈
» Forums » Support » URGENT: Potential employer is not able to inv...
Page options
shreyas90
Community Member

URGENT: Potential employer is not able to invite my agency

Hi Forum. I need to contact support urgently since a deal is on hold because on my issue.

Issue: My partner applied for a job (From her personal account) through upwork and spoke to an employer who liked us. Since we wanted to start working through our agency, we took the employers permission, withdrew the personal application and then applied from the agency. But the employer is now unable to invite us. Please help ASAP.

Regards

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Shreyas,

I am sorry to hear about the challenges faced by your client initiating an offer. Could you please request your client to contact us directly so that we can troubleshoot the issue faced by them while sending an offer? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hey Pradeep. Hope you are doing fine. So is it possible in anyway for us to check it first from our end to avoid the hassles for the employer. I don't want to bother them too much without good reason. The thing is first my agency partner applied thru her personal profile. Then we withdrew the proposal and applied thru our agency after confirming with the employer. And also 8 connects are deducted. What do you suggest?

Also one thing I missed out. The employer is not able to invite my agency because it shows the previous application from my partners personal profile as INTERVIEW IN PROGRESS. But that is not true as she has withdrawn her individual proposal

Hi Shreyas,

Thank you for following up. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you so much Nikola. Have a nice day.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths