🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to Reopen my Closed Upwork Account
Page options
2111c661
Community Member

Unable to Reopen my Closed Upwork Account

Hello,

Today I am raising a very serious issue i.e. regarding Upwork account reopening process which is that they don't reopen an account after it is being closed.

I have tried multiple times to reopen my closed account but everytime I receive a new ticket ID and this automated message from support staff saying:

Hi, Suryansh

Thank you for your patience while we worked on your account.

We are now ready to proceed with the final agent review. After this step, we will either confirm that your account has been successfully reopened or inform you of any eligibility issues that may arise.

To initiate the final agent review, kindly reply to this email with the reason for your request. Once we receive your response, our team will promptly proceed with the review process.

Best regards,
Upwork Support Team

I respond to the above message every single time but didn't receive a follow up mail from the support staff which is very unprofessional.

Can anybody please escalate my complaint to the higher authorities so that this issue of ghosting customer complaints can be resolved on priority basis?

3rd ticket ID that has been assigned to me on 27th August, 2023 is #42362975 and 2nd was #42231100 assigned to me on 18th August, 2023.

DISCLAIMER: I have to make this fake account to raise my voice in this community in the hope that my issue will get resolved on priority basis as my main account is closed and unusable.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I cannot thank you enough Johnabi R as my account is now reopened.

Thank you for helping me reopen my Upwork account and I hope you have a wonderful day ahead.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
7ecaa442

Hi Rohit,

Thank you for reaching out.

I understand your concerns about the account reopening. I have forwarded this to our support team. Rest assured, it is being checked and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible. I apologize for an inconvenience caused.

Thank you for choosing Upwork.

~ Johnabi

Johnabi R I would be highly grateful to you if my closed account gets reopened as the previous days have been a nightmare for me and a mental torture as well.

Hi Rohit,

To reassure you, our support team will review your concern. They will be able to get back to you as soon as the agent review is complete. You can check for a response here. You may also keep checking the emails on the original email that is linked to your closed account as you may receive a response there too.

I hope this helps. Thank you for choosing Upwork.

~ Johnabi

I cannot thank you enough Johnabi R as my account is now reopened.

Thank you for helping me reopen my Upwork account and I hope you have a wonderful day ahead.

Hi sir, my upwork account suddenly has been closed after few minutes I'm verified it. What's the reason of the account being closed? Can I reopen it. The email registered for the account is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Lion,

I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I checked the account you are referring to and I see that one of our team members has already reached out to you via a support ticket. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. You can also view and respond to the support ticket from the notification sent to your registered email address. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork

I already open the ticket but there's no response yet?

Hi Lion,

Please be informed that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths