🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to Submit Proposal
Page options
kalsym
Community Member

Unable to Submit Proposal

Dear Community,

I am unable to submit my proposal to my clients . Kindly help me to resolve my issue.

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Kalsym,

Thank you for your message. Could you please tell us more about the issue you face while trying to submit proposals? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
kalsym
Community Member

I have a approved Profile at upwork . But i am unable to submit proposal to customer offers. I have tried serveral times but failed to submit . 

Hi Kalsym,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?
  • Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork
kalsym
Community Member

Tried different browsers, even on phone, the issue persists on both. ScreenGrab won't help because what happens is that when I click the submit button, it disables and gets back enabled. I press it a milion times same thing happens it is happening on PC and on mobile as well

Hi Kalsym,

I am sorry to hear that the troubleshooting did not help. Could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?
  • Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
kalsym
Community Member

Dear Pradeep H,

Please find below details.

Browser/s used->Google Chrome
Browser version->Version 110.0.5481.178 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Machine’s OS-> Microsoft Windows
Machine’s OS version
Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 22H2
OS build 22621.1265
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0

kalsym_0-1678096531606.png

Hi Kalsym,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths