633b086b
Community Member

Unable to Upload Resume

Encountering error when uploading my resume:

"Can't parse the document (likely a scan), please try another one"

14 REPLIES 14
AndreaG

Hi Bryan,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
a14395c2
Community Member

i have the same problem as i upload my pdf resume, i also tried to clearning my cahce and cookie, so how can we slove it ? thanks

Hi Christopher,

Could you please try again right after you have completely cleared your cache and cookies? You may also try using a different browser. If the issue persists, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
2a6ccbee
Community Member

I'm having the same problem. It appears the document is uploaded as there is  a green check but it just remains on that screen. I have cleared caches and tried different browsers.

Hi Elly,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to help. I checked and it looks like you tried to upload a document in doc format. Please know that we only support the PDF file format. Could you please to convert your document to a PDF file and try again? 

Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
0608be67
Community Member

same issue, not uploading my cv even if it's in pdf format and only 1.2mb. please help.

Hi Johmette,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
salman_khan123
Community Member

I am not able to upload my Resume for an unknown reason, could someone please help.. ? It's even in the PDF Format, but the Continue button is still disabled 😥

Hi Salman,

Can you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the problem persists so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi R.,

Yes, i have done it and tried again. It's working now. Thank you very much!

4b6b7888
Community Member

Please help. I have followed everything on here and tried 5 different browser but it still wont let me upload my CV

Hi Joe,

Could you please confirm the error you get while trying to upload your CV? 

- Pradeep

Upwork
77e80e9f
Community Member

I have the same problem. The file format is PDF and it's lower than 5 MB. I have tried to upload it from different browsers but the continue button is still deactivated.

Hi Talha,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths